Education Program Request Form
So you’re interested in meeting our birds! A few things to know:
- When considering the proposed date of your event, please note that most events require at least four weeks prior to the date to schedule our (volunteer) raptor handlers.
- Program dates are only confirmed once availability of our handlers is ascertained.
- The requested donation is $150 per bird. If your program is offsite, there is a minimum of two birds which equals a total requested donation of $300.
- If your program will be held at BRC, the requested donation is a flat $300, but we can present many more birds, including a number that do not travel offsite.
- A travel surcharge of $25 is requested for programs outside of Sonoma County.
- Please fill out this form as completely as you can. Feel free to add as many details as needed, including additional date choices, in the space provided.
- Please allow as long as 7 days for our Education Coordinator to reply to your initial request.